Wednesday 28 September 2011

Summer Project

This Summer we were set an infographics brief, where we had to record our lives in detail and then produce some work from what we had found out. I recorded quite a lot of different pieces on information, from what time I woke up, to exactly everything I ate, to who I had internet/phone contact with, to what I wore. After filling in my questionnaire every day for the month of August, I wanted to create a form of annual report - or rather a monthly report - of everything that I’d done that month.

To represent data, I decided to use real objects that actually somehow relate to the subject they are describing, and then turn these into line charts, bar graphs and pie charts, amongst other forms of infographics. I then made this into a series of spreads within a booklet, of which a selection of the pages are photographed here.







No comments: